NEW to 2019 – Tailor Made Training Courses
We offer live-in, tailor-made courses from our yard in Collingbourne Ducis. Working under Gilles Serbource, BHSI, you and your horse will come to our yard for an intensive training course to help take you to the next level.
Whether you want to work on your dressage, improve your show jumping or train at our local cross-country training venues such as Boomerang, Larkhill and Rabson Manor, our position and facilities mean you can train effectively, under a top-level coach, and train and take part in many competitions around us.
The course includes
- Pre-arranged training programme agreed before your arrival
- At least one lesson per day, based around pre-arranged training programme
- Use of all facilities, walker, round pen, arena, jumps, gallops, grass dressage arena
- A Monarch stable with bedding (straw/shavings) and hay (haylage winter only)
- Horse on full livery for the duration, with turnout, either day or night, depending on preference
- One trip to a local cross-country course, for training purposes, with Gilles (for stays 2 nights or longer)
- An entry to a British Eventing event can be arranged as per your requirements
- Other trips can be arranged, such as show jumping / dressage competitions
- Accommodation for the rider, with double en-suite bedroom. Guests are welcome to join if required.
- All food included, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tourist visits can be arranged locally, such as to Stonehenge or Marlborough, including transport
- English and French spoken, international riders welcome
- We can also arrange international transport if you are coming from abroad
We completely tailor the course to suit you and your horse and your aims for the year and are very happy to arrange events / competitions for you.
The cost is approximately £200 per 24 hours, based one rider and one horse. Bookings for 3 nights or more will include a cross-country training session at a local venue. We recommend at least 2 night stays in order to get the maximum from your stay.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07946 098612.